You can unfollow shanigraphy now..
I really really love lalaloopsy dolls *u* Hihihihi <33
- Went out to ice skate with a few of my Vigo classmates.
- Mehehehehhe melbin’s afraid to skate :333
- Camille and Michael were the only ones who can skate normally and fast!!
- Okay, so I’m not good at skating either. I still made it. HAHAHA
- UNLIKE YOU MELBIN!! But I totally understand.
- It was a perfect day to skate!
- Koreans were throwing ice balls to each other and they hit me twice -_-
- Lunch was supposed to be at Bon Chon, but we ended up at the food court since I can’t find where Bon Chon is.
- Ice skating again. My legs hurt so much!
- Begged Michael to get out of the rink but whenever I tried to escape, he will suddenly pull me back.
- Ter got away :(((
- I made everything I could to escape!!!
- I screamed at him that I need to peeee
- I even tried to push him and scratch him
- Anything possible is good. HAHAHAHA
- Finally escaped the rink and went to the seaside and chilled at starbucks
- Watched the sunset :))
- Dinner at Sbarro.
- FUUUUUUUUN DAY.
This is one of the happiest new year celebration I had :33 It started out pretty much boring since our street is so dead -__- I wandered around other streets in our village til’ I met up with Nicka. Then we stayed at the park for like 2 hours before 12mn along with our other friends in the village.
Nickaaaa with her sparklers <33
Everything was so loud when the clock striked 12! Free fireworks display from my richy rich neighbors (hihihihi). Then there were these guys I know from our village in the same as as mine who were dragging these huge iron sheets on the grounds to make noise with their matching uniform raybans.
I also rode on a motorcycle with my friend and I was screaming happy new year at the top of my lungs while carrying a wooden spoon and a frying pan. HAHAHAHA
Cutie Jepoy *u*
Happy New Year guys! Even though this is a late post, I wish you all a prosperous 2013 :33 I clearly don’t have any new resolutions this year. I’ll just let this year pass by and surprise me *u*
Fireworks brought to you by SM Bacoor that can be seen from my bedroom window.
Anonymous asked: Hi Shani! Can you suggest movies that I can watch. Horror/suspense is a big exception. Hahah. Thanks :> Have great day
I’m really not a fan of horror/suspense movies. Hihi <3 Here’s my list:
- Pitch Perfect
- Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging
- Prince and Me
- Wild Child
- The Art Of Getting By
- LOL (it’s a Miley Cyrus movie)
- Grown Ups (VERY FUNNY FAMILY MOVIE!!! HAHA)
That’s all I can think for now since my laptop is newly reformatted -__-
This year, my Mom and I are spending the holidays here in Cavite only. We’re not celebrating together with our other relatives in Bacolod or in CDO. We’re spending the whole vacation in our house only. So I bet there’s no family reunions we’ll be attending this season. Anyway, here’s my life:
- Wake up at 8am to check my phone and sleep again.
- Rise up at 8:30am
- Turn on my laptop
- Surfing the internet a bit.
- Wash up.
- Go downstairs and check the fridge for food
- Turn on the television for movies in HBO or Star Movies
- Cook breakfast for myself.
- A typical breakfast for me is nuggets, then rice that I mixed with soy sauce, garlic tidbits, black pepper, and magic sarap.
- When nothing to watch on the tv, bring food upstairs in my room and watch a movie on my laptop.
- If really bored waiting for the movies I’m downloading, I’ll be reading a random book from my shelf.
- Try sleeping again and being cozy in my bed.
- Surf the internet.
- If still full, will be skipping lunch.
- Then when I’m watching a great movie, I’ll be making my movie food.
- Which is not popcorn.
- Buy ice cream and potatoes.
- Slice the potatoes and fry them to make fries.
- Bring food upstairs again for a movie marathon.
- Watch a movie.
- Another movie.
- Yep, another movie.
- Check phone. When I’m on unlimited texting, will text for a bit and hung up.
- Wash up.
- Watch tv
- Go outside the house and walk around the village for fresh air.